Xmas in 14hour for me xD ^^



 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Who is online? <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Share | 
 

 Xmas in 14hour for me xD ^^

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
espada
|uF|Member
|uF|Member
avatar

Posts : 1273
Points : 1483
Reputation : 11
Birthday : 1989-09-01 Join date : 2009-07-28
Age : 28
Location : martinique

PostSubject: Xmas in 14hour for me xD ^^   Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:50 pm

hi allllllllll i wish to all a merry XMAS i dont know if i will have time to say it tomorrow i love ya alll my old familly have fun "skill jumpo fuz bunky " dont drink too muchhhhhh choco do not smoke too muchhh plzzzzzz xD have FUN ENJOY THIS THIS ^^
damn i cant remember how long im uF but it the biggest familly have xD cya all
Back to top Go down
Kakashi
|uF|Member
|uF|Member
avatar

Posts : 265
Points : 362
Reputation : 1
Birthday : 1992-09-19 Join date : 2010-04-29
Age : 25
Location : Lima - Peru

PostSubject: Re: Xmas in 14hour for me xD ^^   Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:54 pm

Merrry Xmas Panda and for all clan members!
And jungle bells Motherfuckers!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PP82HhWa5ME&list=UU169v8urEwyw59gnKIHwY4A&index=1&feature=plcp
Back to top Go down
thewicelet
K-9 Handler
K-9 Handler
avatar

Posts : 360
Points : 412
Reputation : 0
Birthday : 1991-09-12 Join date : 2009-09-24
Age : 26
Location : Guadeleoupe

PostSubject: Re: Xmas in 14hour for me xD ^^   Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:37 pm

espada wrote:
hi allllllllll i wish to all a merry XMAS i dont know if i will have time to say it tomorrow i love ya alll my old familly have fun "skill jumpo fuz bunky " dont drink too muchhhhhh choco do not smoke too muchhh plzzzzzz xD have FUN ENJOY THIS THIS ^^
damn i cant remember how long im uF but it the biggest familly have xD cya all







Yeah the family was very big! it was a great forum but not super server is the while our problem in our family! I think (jump) looking for someone to host the server!
Back to top Go down
espada
|uF|Member
|uF|Member
avatar

Posts : 1273
Points : 1483
Reputation : 11
Birthday : 1989-09-01 Join date : 2009-07-28
Age : 28
Location : martinique

PostSubject: Re: Xmas in 14hour for me xD ^^   Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:31 am

|uF|thewicelet wrote:
espada wrote:
hi allllllllll i wish to all a merry XMAS i dont know if i will have time to say it tomorrow i love ya alll my old familly have fun "skill jumpo fuz bunky " dont drink too muchhhhhh choco do not smoke too muchhh plzzzzzz xD have FUN ENJOY THIS THIS ^^
damn i cant remember how long im uF but it the biggest familly have xD cya all







Yeah the family was very big! it was a great forum but not super server is the while our problem in our family! I think (jump) looking for someone to host the server!
joyeux noel wiwi !! ^^ and kkshiiiiiiiiiii and allllllllll ( wiwi ton server ne fonctionne plus ? )
Back to top Go down
Bunky
|uF|Member
|uF|Member
avatar

Posts : 528
Points : 607
Reputation : 8
Birthday : 1978-07-16 Join date : 2009-07-31
Age : 39
Location : in mysterio's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: Xmas in 14hour for me xD ^^   Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:51 pm

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you to E, hope you have a awesome and safe day

now lets start drinking \_/ ----------> \_/ cla-ching CHEERS
Back to top Go down
thewicelet
K-9 Handler
K-9 Handler
avatar

Posts : 360
Points : 412
Reputation : 0
Birthday : 1991-09-12 Join date : 2009-09-24
Age : 26
Location : Guadeleoupe

PostSubject: Re: Xmas in 14hour for me xD ^^   Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:23 pm

espada wrote:
|uF|thewicelet wrote:
espada wrote:
hi allllllllll i wish to all a merry XMAS i dont know if i will have time to say it tomorrow i love ya alll my old familly have fun "skill jumpo fuz bunky " dont drink too muchhhhhh choco do not smoke too muchhh plzzzzzz xD have FUN ENJOY THIS THIS ^^
damn i cant remember how long im uF but it the biggest familly have xD cya all







Yeah the family was very big! it was a great forum but not super server is the while our problem in our family! I think (jump) looking for someone to host the server!
joyeux noel wiwi !! ^^ and kkshiiiiiiiiiii and allllllllll ( wiwi ton server ne fonctionne plus ? )



oui il fonctionne ! mais je ne peut pas le laissé allumé 24 / 24 ! a cause du courant electrique !

joyeux noel a toi aussi panda !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Xmas in 14hour for me xD ^^   

Back to top Go down
 
Xmas in 14hour for me xD ^^
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» DotEmu Xmas Sale
» Hasbro "Mega" Toy sale, Homebush
» Trade: Xmas Holiday Stuff!
» New Games And Vampirism Ultra 2012
» Captured Waystones

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SWAT 4 General Discussion :: General Talk-
Jump to:  
This Forum Created By Billy Strickland. Forum Name (JumP)Forumotion.com | Games | First person shooter | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum