War Vs H|T|K



 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Who is online? <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Share | 
 

 War Vs H|T|K

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MorNin
Governor's Bodyguard
Governor's Bodyguard
avatar

Posts : 421
Points : 531
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2009-08-13
Location : US Of A

PostSubject: War Vs H|T|K   Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:22 am

Round 1



Round 2

Back to top Go down
Ozz
|uF|Member
|uF|Member
avatar

Posts : 484
Points : 557
Reputation : 1
Birthday : 1988-12-15 Join date : 2009-08-02
Age : 28
Location : in a orgy with bunky and choco

PostSubject: Re: War Vs H|T|K   Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:27 am

GJ BROS!!!!!

LOL VTEC DROPPED IN THE SECOND ROUND NAAAAAAAAAAAB OWN
Back to top Go down
Ŧũβĭ
Governor's Bodyguard
Governor's Bodyguard
avatar

Posts : 435
Points : 450
Reputation : 5
Birthday : 1993-05-31 Join date : 2009-08-01
Age : 24
Location : Costa rica--- xfire: teetubi

PostSubject: Re: War Vs H|T|K   Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:34 am

lol.. good job bros Smile
Back to top Go down
Ruyter
|uF|Member
|uF|Member
avatar

Posts : 504
Points : 538
Reputation : 2
Birthday : 1990-12-02 Join date : 2009-07-30
Age : 27
Location : Costa Rica

PostSubject: Re: War Vs H|T|K   Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:56 am

Excellent job bros... lol Mornin my connection got fucked so I can't post. but have already done it... Lol I was wondering if that Gunner was Vtec and Tight said that he was Vtec. When the 1st round ends he dropped from the server, he got mad lol!
Back to top Go down
willix
Mcdonalds Employee
Mcdonalds Employee
avatar

Posts : 9
Points : 16
Reputation : 0
Birthday : 1993-01-29 Join date : 2009-08-26
Age : 24
Location : El Salvador

PostSubject: lUFl POWER   Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:47 am

juju we are the best lUFl POWER
Back to top Go down
Freaky
Secret Service
Secret Service
avatar

Posts : 574
Points : 592
Reputation : 13
Birthday : 1987-02-12 Join date : 2009-07-31
Age : 30
Location : Las Vegas USA

PostSubject: Re: War Vs H|T|K   Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:48 pm

gj bros cheers
Back to top Go down
andrei
Secret Service
Secret Service
avatar

Posts : 447
Points : 483
Reputation : 7
Birthday : 1995-01-31 Join date : 2009-08-05
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: War Vs H|T|K   Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:57 pm

nice bros

Back to top Go down
BlackMagic
Truck Driver
Truck Driver
avatar

Posts : 92
Points : 120
Reputation : 3
Birthday : 2000-10-05 Join date : 2009-08-15
Age : 17
Location : Australia XFIRE: blackmagic41

PostSubject: Re: War Vs H|T|K   Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:04 pm

NICE JOB
Back to top Go down
Liakos
Secret Service
Secret Service


Posts : 821
Points : 929
Reputation : 12
Birthday : 1990-04-22 Join date : 2009-08-02
Age : 27
Location : GREECE

PostSubject: Re: War Vs H|T|K   Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:00 pm

EXCELLENT JOB BROS!!!KEEP ROCKING!!!
Back to top Go down
fawaz
|uF|Member
|uF|Member
avatar

Posts : 301
Points : 345
Reputation : 3
Birthday : 1995-03-17 Join date : 2009-08-02
Age : 22
Location : KSA

PostSubject: Re: War Vs H|T|K   Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:35 pm

good job guys .. Smile Razz
Back to top Go down
espada
|uF|Member
|uF|Member
avatar

Posts : 1273
Points : 1483
Reputation : 11
Birthday : 1989-09-01 Join date : 2009-07-28
Age : 28
Location : martinique

PostSubject: Re: War Vs H|T|K   Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:25 pm

gj
Back to top Go down
nRs|ToGGi
1000
1000
avatar

Posts : 1161
Points : 1317
Reputation : 10
Birthday : 1996-06-07 Join date : 2009-07-31
Age : 21
Location : Kingdom Saudia arabia

PostSubject: Re: War Vs H|T|K   Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:37 pm

good job bros rock on !!!!!
Back to top Go down
LEGEND
1000
1000
avatar

Posts : 1478
Points : 1710
Reputation : 16
Birthday : 1992-11-09 Join date : 2009-08-02
Age : 25
Location : Sialkot - Pakistan

PostSubject: Re: War Vs H|T|K   Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:28 am

GooDjOB KeEp ROckinG BROZ
Back to top Go down
DOOM
Homicide Detective
Homicide Detective
avatar

Posts : 203
Points : 308
Reputation : 20
Birthday : 1974-09-30 Join date : 2009-07-29
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: War Vs H|T|K   Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:20 am

UF ROCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!
NICE JOB BROS !!!
Back to top Go down
fusion
Secret Service
Secret Service
avatar

Posts : 478
Points : 602
Reputation : 6
Birthday : 1985-07-22 Join date : 2009-07-30
Age : 32
Location : BANGALORE

PostSubject: Re: War Vs H|T|K   Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:19 pm

good work Smile
Back to top Go down
smile
|uF|Member
|uF|Member
avatar

Posts : 418
Points : 456
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-07-30
Location : egypt

PostSubject: Re: War Vs H|T|K   Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:40 pm

g cheers j bros
Back to top Go down
Heizung
1000
1000
avatar

Posts : 1194
Points : 1427
Reputation : 23
Join date : 2009-08-09
Location : germany, berlin

PostSubject: Re: War Vs H|T|K   Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:00 am

gj bro's!
keep on rocking! king
Back to top Go down
GUNNER
Parking Lot Patrol
Parking Lot Patrol
avatar

Posts : 110
Points : 136
Reputation : 1
Birthday : 1990-04-08 Join date : 2009-07-31
Age : 27
Location : AUS

PostSubject: Re: War Vs H|T|K   Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:39 am

I didn't drop because I was mad I dropped because of my connection. We lost once to youse but we owned youse twice and even ask gaygos he should remember that one and also ask morning or tubi about the other war and how they got owned. hahaha
Back to top Go down
Gwgos
Chief of Police
Chief of Police
avatar

Posts : 307
Points : 388
Reputation : 2
Birthday : 1989-06-04 Join date : 2009-08-04
Age : 28
Location : Vienna and Athens

PostSubject: Re: War Vs H|T|K   Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:29 pm

vtec can u plz post all rounds of our war and not only the ties and the one you won??and if you think you are better players challenge me officially and i will play against you with ozz/espada or fusion..Razz


and btw my name for you is GWGOS mtf!
Back to top Go down
Ozz
|uF|Member
|uF|Member
avatar

Posts : 484
Points : 557
Reputation : 1
Birthday : 1988-12-15 Join date : 2009-08-02
Age : 28
Location : in a orgy with bunky and choco

PostSubject: Re: War Vs H|T|K   Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:02 pm

GUNNER wrote:
I didn't drop because I was mad I dropped because of my connection. We lost once to youse but we owned youse twice and even ask gaygos he should remember that one and also ask morning or tubi about the other war and how they got owned. hahaha


sure sure, cry nob!!!

you want to play another war with me????
Back to top Go down
MorNin
Governor's Bodyguard
Governor's Bodyguard
avatar

Posts : 421
Points : 531
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2009-08-13
Location : US Of A

PostSubject: Re: War Vs H|T|K   Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:58 pm

GUNNER wrote:
I didn't drop because I was mad I dropped because of my connection. We lost once to youse but we owned youse twice and even ask gaygos he should remember that one and also ask morning or tubi about the other war and how they got owned. hahaha

LoL U Count That As A War U Should Brag On lol.... It Was Me Tubi And AgentChoco.... Was To Practice lol.... Really Sad U Guys R Bragging On That Razz

Bro Like Ozz Said.. Set Up A Real Clan War...
Back to top Go down
Ŧũβĭ
Governor's Bodyguard
Governor's Bodyguard
avatar

Posts : 435
Points : 450
Reputation : 5
Birthday : 1993-05-31 Join date : 2009-08-01
Age : 24
Location : Costa rica--- xfire: teetubi

PostSubject: Re: War Vs H|T|K   Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:58 am

GUNNER wrote:
I didn't drop because I was mad I dropped because of my connection. We lost once to youse but we owned youse twice and even ask gaygos he should remember that one and also ask morning or tubi about the other war and how they got owned. hahaha

lolz man u arent that good in war ^.^ ur 22 right?? well... besides it was for training for choco and me ^.^
Back to top Go down
GUNNER
Parking Lot Patrol
Parking Lot Patrol
avatar

Posts : 110
Points : 136
Reputation : 1
Birthday : 1990-04-08 Join date : 2009-07-31
Age : 27
Location : AUS

PostSubject: Re: War Vs H|T|K   Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:43 am

AHAHAHAHA nubs gaygos if you think that this is my real team that I do wars with then you are wrong. I was just playing for fun and you started bad mouthing us after you thought that you won the round that ended in a tie. We lost 1 then we won 1 and after that we went to foodwall and we played 1 and we drew then we owned you in the last one.

Dark_ozz go *CENSORED* your self, your the biggest noob that exists on swat4 1.0 and 1.1 your more noob than the whole kog's put together.

Mornin whether it was a fun war or, it still goes down as a record that htk beat uf and we only played for fun.

Tubi lol once you can play better than me then you can criticize how I play and how good I'm. Don't make me show the screen shot that I took because it was a disgrace you had no clue what so ever lol noob.

I really don't wanna start shit in here because the matter of fact is that we can beat you anytime we want, we have good players and when I say we can beat you it means we can because I know the level uf is at because your always scared to do wars and your always loosing.

Anyways if you want a clan war then visit us on our forum or hit us up on xfire and we will decide if we wanna play with you because we might not be in the mood to play noobs hahahahaaha. O btw not everyone in uf is a noob there are some good players like fus, merc, doom, liakoss, espada and anyone else that I missed out on and I respect them because they are good and show good attitude around other people. There is a bunch in uf that are just total noobs and all they do is bad mouth other clans and cause shit that they can't control and that is nearly everyone who answered to this topic such as tubi and ozz_fag. haha
Back to top Go down
Gwgos
Chief of Police
Chief of Police
avatar

Posts : 307
Points : 388
Reputation : 2
Birthday : 1989-06-04 Join date : 2009-08-04
Age : 28
Location : Vienna and Athens

PostSubject: Re: War Vs H|T|K   Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:51 am

GUNNER wrote:
AHAHAHAHA nubs gaygos if you think that this is my real



it told you something and u dont listen...be careful boy...
Back to top Go down
MerCenary
Patrolman
Patrolman
avatar

Posts : 128
Points : 138
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Re: War Vs H|T|K   Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:02 pm

guys make love not war Razz lol leave the wars to the game

u clearly lost here vtec, just leave it and be done with it. if u wona another war come server and we done

stop all this complaining on whos noob and who not.

btw nice work uF (:
Back to top Go down
GUNNER
Parking Lot Patrol
Parking Lot Patrol
avatar

Posts : 110
Points : 136
Reputation : 1
Birthday : 1990-04-08 Join date : 2009-07-31
Age : 27
Location : AUS

PostSubject: Re: War Vs H|T|K   Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:31 pm

|uF|Gwgos wrote:
GUNNER wrote:
AHAHAHAHA nubs gaygos if you think that this is my real



it told you something and u dont listen...be careful boy...

I don't need to kid I take shit from no one and especially mtfs like you. You don't know me kiddo stop sitting behind your monitor with your 4 eyes acting all tough. What are you ganna do ban me? and? as you can see I don't give a *CENSORED* about you or anyone else because its just a game and I can swear at you all I want and call you what I want and you can't do anything but ban me and I really don't care if you do that lol I only came to defend my clan cuse you noobs were making up shit and I won't waste my time and come here to read posts that say puto and cookie lol so stfu kid and go grow your self some pubes. If you wanna war us you know where to find us nubs.
Back to top Go down
Gwgos
Chief of Police
Chief of Police
avatar

Posts : 307
Points : 388
Reputation : 2
Birthday : 1989-06-04 Join date : 2009-08-04
Age : 28
Location : Vienna and Athens

PostSubject: Re: War Vs H|T|K   Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:49 pm

GUNNER wrote:
|uF|Gwgos wrote:
GUNNER wrote:
AHAHAHAHA nubs gaygos if you think that this is my real



it told you something and u dont listen...be careful boy...

I don't need to kid I take shit from no one and especially mtfs like you. You don't know me kiddo stop sitting behind your monitor with your 4 eyes acting all tough. What are you ganna do ban me? and? as you can see I don't give a *CENSORED* about you or anyone else because its just a game and I can swear at you all I want and call you what I want and you can't do anything but ban me and I really don't care if you do that lol I only came to defend my clan cuse you noobs were making up shit and I won't waste my time and come here to read posts that say puto and cookie lol so stfu kid and go grow your self some pubes. If you wanna war us you know where to find us nubs.

hey say my greetings to ur horny sister (shes definitely will remember) but especially to ur bitchy mum!!!she definitely knows how to use her lips!!!


see mtf how nice is to swear at u?and i have never sweared at you so now go *CENSORED* urself and anyone around you bitch...bann his ass...
Back to top Go down
GUNNER
Parking Lot Patrol
Parking Lot Patrol
avatar

Posts : 110
Points : 136
Reputation : 1
Birthday : 1990-04-08 Join date : 2009-07-31
Age : 27
Location : AUS

PostSubject: Re: War Vs H|T|K   Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:49 am

whats up mtf you can't swear at me? you gota result to family member? hahahahaahahahah how lame of u gaygos but just tell your mum to stop calling me and asking me to bang her I'm sick of her shes an ugly slut. You see MTF i don't give a *CENSORED* if you ban me or whatever, your just lucky this is the virtual world or I would've shoved you up your mum's cunt again and made her give birth to you a second time. Go *CENSORED* your self you worthless piece of shit and say hi to your mum for me. HAHAHAHAHAAH you sister isnt ready yet she still needs some time till its her turn.

kids like you are a waste of sperm and oxygen.
Back to top Go down
Gwgos
Chief of Police
Chief of Police
avatar

Posts : 307
Points : 388
Reputation : 2
Birthday : 1989-06-04 Join date : 2009-08-04
Age : 28
Location : Vienna and Athens

PostSubject: Re: War Vs H|T|K   Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:24 pm

you should feel lucky ur mum didnt swallow you before u were born..bb sucker
Back to top Go down
Ruyter
|uF|Member
|uF|Member
avatar

Posts : 504
Points : 538
Reputation : 2
Birthday : 1990-12-02 Join date : 2009-07-30
Age : 27
Location : Costa Rica

PostSubject: Re: War Vs H|T|K   Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:51 am

Well Well... I'm really glad of that assface leaves the clan. Now, who continue thinking that he's a nice guy? We were blind he was just faking, thanks God for make him leave Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jdot
Mcdonalds Employee
Mcdonalds Employee


Posts : 7
Points : 9
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-11-25

PostSubject: Re: War Vs H|T|K   Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:27 pm

nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: War Vs H|T|K   

Back to top Go down
 
War Vs H|T|K
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SWAT 4 General Discussion :: ClaN Wars-
Jump to:  
This Forum Created By Billy Strickland. Forum Name (JumP)Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum