25th !!!!



 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Who is online? <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Share | 
 

 25th !!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
espada
|uF|Member
|uF|Member
avatar

Posts : 1273
Points : 1483
Reputation : 11
Birthday : 1989-09-01 Join date : 2009-07-28
Age : 28
Location : martinique

PostSubject: 25th !!!!   Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:12 pm

BROSS what u will do for the 25th december ???
Back to top Go down
Heizung
1000
1000
avatar

Posts : 1194
Points : 1427
Reputation : 23
Join date : 2009-08-09
Location : germany, berlin

PostSubject: Re: 25th !!!!   Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:18 pm

what is then?































hahahaha joke Wink

i wll celebrate christmas with my family, eat some jummy food like goose, potatoes and red cabbage

as a present i will get a skii trip to austria with some members of my semester in school
by the way, i will be on that trip from the 18th of january to the 29th
so i will not be able to visit forum and to play during that time
Back to top Go down
Gwgos
Chief of Police
Chief of Police
avatar

Posts : 307
Points : 388
Reputation : 2
Birthday : 1989-06-04 Join date : 2009-08-04
Age : 28
Location : Vienna and Athens

PostSubject: Re: 25th !!!!   Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:16 pm

|uF|Heizung wrote:
what is then?































hahahaha joke Wink

i wll celebrate christmas with my family, eat some jummy food like goose, potatoes and red cabbage

as a present i will get a skii trip to austria with some members of my semester in school
by the way, i will be on that trip from the 18th of january to the 29th
so i will not be able to visit forum and to play during that time

will you come in vienna too??if yes tell me i will be here for christmas and Da king told me that he mihgt come with his gf...If u come plz tell me so we can do something!on friday i am going to munic for 4 days and then back in vienna...
Back to top Go down
Heizung
1000
1000
avatar

Posts : 1194
Points : 1427
Reputation : 23
Join date : 2009-08-09
Location : germany, berlin

PostSubject: Re: 25th !!!!   Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:26 pm

no, as far as i know the trip goes to "gerlach" or something like that
but not vienne... damn it

would have been nice, bong is also with me
Back to top Go down
Gwgos
Chief of Police
Chief of Police
avatar

Posts : 307
Points : 388
Reputation : 2
Birthday : 1989-06-04 Join date : 2009-08-04
Age : 28
Location : Vienna and Athens

PostSubject: Re: 25th !!!!   Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:28 pm

Pitty!ok if the road brings you in vienna dont hesitate!!Wink
Back to top Go down
fusion
Secret Service
Secret Service
avatar

Posts : 478
Points : 602
Reputation : 6
Birthday : 1985-07-22 Join date : 2009-07-30
Age : 32
Location : BANGALORE

PostSubject: Re: 25th !!!!   Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:47 pm

damn u lucky fkers stay so near ...to each other . wel ill b heading off to my frnds place . we got a big party setting up there . loads of pretty chicks ..... great food and drinks Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy . i might... also b getting into a reltionship with this cute chick ..... hope fully if things go right ... lol i got some heavy plans . i doubt everything wil go alrite cause im like the master of screwing plans up lol ..... cause its a pretty fked up world outside here lol . wel i always wanted to spend a holiday with hei , bongo , jumpo , gwgos espada bunky and g8y tiko lol .
Back to top Go down
Gwgos
Chief of Police
Chief of Police
avatar

Posts : 307
Points : 388
Reputation : 2
Birthday : 1989-06-04 Join date : 2009-08-04
Age : 28
Location : Vienna and Athens

PostSubject: Re: 25th !!!!   Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:17 pm

plan less so more can happen!!Merphys rule!!!hahhaha
Back to top Go down
Bongmeister
Assistant Chief
Assistant Chief
avatar

Posts : 288
Points : 306
Reputation : 3
Birthday : 1991-09-24 Join date : 2009-07-31
Age : 26
Location : Berlin

PostSubject: Re: 25th !!!!   Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:44 pm

|uF|fusion wrote:
damn u lucky fkers stay so near ...to each other . wel ill b heading off to my frnds place . we got a big party setting up there . loads of pretty chicks ..... great food and drinks Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy . i might... also b getting into a reltionship with this cute chick ..... hope fully if things go right ... lol i got some heavy plans . i doubt everything wil go alrite cause im like the master of screwing plans up lol ..... cause its a pretty fked up world outside here lol . wel i always wanted to spend a holiday with hei , bongo , jumpo , gwgos espada bunky and g8y tiko lol .

your damn rigt fusi we gotta have a vacation all together Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Heizung
1000
1000
avatar

Posts : 1194
Points : 1427
Reputation : 23
Join date : 2009-08-09
Location : germany, berlin

PostSubject: Re: 25th !!!!   Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:39 pm

|uF|fusion wrote:
damn u lucky fkers stay so near ...to each other . wel ill b heading off to my frnds place . we got a big party setting up there . loads of pretty chicks ..... great food and drinks Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy . i might... also b getting into a reltionship with this cute chick ..... hope fully if things go right ... lol i got some heavy plans . i doubt everything wil go alrite cause im like the master of screwing plans up lol ..... cause its a pretty fked up world outside here lol . wel i always wanted to spend a holiday with hei , bongo , jumpo , gwgos espada bunky and g8y tiko lol .

good luck in gard of the relationship bro!
i hope everything will go right!

and yeah, a uF clan party would be great xD
everyone brings some chicks and drinks and BAM every member is satisfied
Back to top Go down
smile
|uF|Member
|uF|Member
avatar

Posts : 418
Points : 456
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-07-30
Location : egypt

PostSubject: Re: 25th !!!!   Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:49 pm

here in egypt the The Christian Coptic Orthodox Church celebrate on January 7.

While most countries celebrate Christmas on December 25 each year, some national churches including those of Russia, Georgia, Egypt, Armenia, the Ukraine and Serbia celebrate on January 7.

and i spend it with my family and frinds
Back to top Go down
Liakos
Secret Service
Secret Service


Posts : 821
Points : 929
Reputation : 12
Birthday : 1990-04-22 Join date : 2009-08-02
Age : 27
Location : GREECE

PostSubject: Re: 25th !!!!   Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:13 am

I WILL BE WITH MY FAMILY,FRIENDS AND MY GIRLFRIEND
Back to top Go down
LEGEND
1000
1000
avatar

Posts : 1478
Points : 1710
Reputation : 16
Birthday : 1992-11-09 Join date : 2009-08-02
Age : 25
Location : Sialkot - Pakistan

PostSubject: Re: 25th !!!!   Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:19 am

|uF|Liakos wrote:
I WILL BE WITH MY FAMILY,FRIENDS AND MY GIRLFRIEND


Girl Freind = GWGirl ... ??? scratch
Back to top Go down
Δnd19
Secret Service
Secret Service
avatar

Posts : 486
Points : 504
Reputation : 4
Birthday : 1999-05-23 Join date : 2009-08-16
Age : 18
Location : SomeWhere Hmmmm..... xfire and19bos

PostSubject: Re: 25th !!!!   Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:50 am

Im Celebrating It My Friends House
Back to top Go down
Liakos
Secret Service
Secret Service


Posts : 821
Points : 929
Reputation : 12
Birthday : 1990-04-22 Join date : 2009-08-02
Age : 27
Location : GREECE

PostSubject: Re: 25th !!!!   Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:00 am

|uF|LEGEND wrote:
|uF|Liakos wrote:
I WILL BE WITH MY FAMILY,FRIENDS AND MY GIRLFRIEND


Girl Freind = GWGirl ... ??? scratch
YEA RIGHT.HAHAHAH!!!
Back to top Go down
Heizung
1000
1000
avatar

Posts : 1194
Points : 1427
Reputation : 23
Join date : 2009-08-09
Location : germany, berlin

PostSubject: Re: 25th !!!!   Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:33 am

smile wrote:
here in egypt the The Christian Coptic Orthodox Church celebrate on January 7.

While most countries celebrate Christmas on December 25 each year, some national churches including those of Russia, Georgia, Egypt, Armenia, the Ukraine and Serbia celebrate on January 7.

wow, i didn't know that! one more aspect in my general knowledge Wink

in germany you celebrate christmas on the 24th of december
that is the day called gift giving
the 25. is the first christmas holiday and the 26. is the second one
usually you eat a special meal at the 24th and 25th of december
Back to top Go down
Bongmeister
Assistant Chief
Assistant Chief
avatar

Posts : 288
Points : 306
Reputation : 3
Birthday : 1991-09-24 Join date : 2009-07-31
Age : 26
Location : Berlin

PostSubject: Re: 25th !!!!   Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:47 pm

well i think usually you eat something speacial on 25th and 26th, don't you heiz? At least my family do so. Are we unusual?? Shocked Shocked


Last edited by |uF|Bongmeister on Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Heizung
1000
1000
avatar

Posts : 1194
Points : 1427
Reputation : 23
Join date : 2009-08-09
Location : germany, berlin

PostSubject: Re: 25th !!!!   Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:49 pm

|uF|Bongmeister wrote:
well i think usually you eat something speacial on 25th and 26th, don't you heiz? At least my family do so. Are we unusual?? Shocked Shocked

hahaha no bro, i think u do it the right way
usually you eat special at the 2 christmas-holidasys

my family is just too greedy, we cannot wait that 1 more day
hahahahah

and on the 26th there is normally nothing left anymore Wink
Back to top Go down
Ruyter
|uF|Member
|uF|Member
avatar

Posts : 504
Points : 538
Reputation : 2
Birthday : 1990-12-02 Join date : 2009-07-30
Age : 27
Location : Costa Rica

PostSubject: Re: 25th !!!!   Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:09 pm

I just eat and eat and eat and eat a lot of food until I puke... lol! I stay with my gf and my family... BTW I buyed powder and I'm going to burn it, "fireworks"
Back to top Go down
fusion
Secret Service
Secret Service
avatar

Posts : 478
Points : 602
Reputation : 6
Birthday : 1985-07-22 Join date : 2009-07-30
Age : 32
Location : BANGALORE

PostSubject: Re: 25th !!!!   Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:47 pm

Ruyter wrote:
I just eat and eat and eat and eat a lot of food until I puke... lol! I stay with my gf and my family... BTW I buyed powder and I'm going to burn it, "fireworks"
powder??? lol u mean talcum powder for ur ass?? hehehe jkkk lol .
Back to top Go down
TOC
Secret Service
Secret Service
avatar

Posts : 552
Points : 646
Reputation : 16
Birthday : 1800-04-04 Join date : 2009-07-31
Age : 217
Location : CANADA

PostSubject: Re: 25th !!!!   Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:30 am

Christmas at friends house this year. First Christmas in 3 years where I wasnt working Smile
Back to top Go down
Ruyter
|uF|Member
|uF|Member
avatar

Posts : 504
Points : 538
Reputation : 2
Birthday : 1990-12-02 Join date : 2009-07-30
Age : 27
Location : Costa Rica

PostSubject: Re: 25th !!!!   Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:13 am

|uF|fusion wrote:
Ruyter wrote:
I just eat and eat and eat and eat a lot of food until I puke... lol! I stay with my gf and my family... BTW I buyed powder and I'm going to burn it, "fireworks"
powder??? lol u mean talcum powder for ur ass?? hehehe jkkk lol .

LOL no xD... I meant gunpowder, I don't know how to say correctly... I going to wake up you with a rocket, so u will need the talcum powder
Back to top Go down
LEGEND
1000
1000
avatar

Posts : 1478
Points : 1710
Reputation : 16
Birthday : 1992-11-09 Join date : 2009-08-02
Age : 25
Location : Sialkot - Pakistan

PostSubject: Re: 25th !!!!   Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:57 pm

Ruyter wrote:
|uF|fusion wrote:
Ruyter wrote:
I just eat and eat and eat and eat a lot of food until I puke... lol! I stay with my gf and my family... BTW I buyed powder and I'm going to burn it, "fireworks"
powder??? lol u mean talcum powder for ur ass?? hehehe jkkk lol .

LOL no xD... I meant gunpowder, I don't know how to say correctly... I going to wake up you with a rocket, so u will need the talcum powder


Ruyter relax BRO actually Fusy = ( Perv**t) guy lol ...
Back to top Go down
Ruyter
|uF|Member
|uF|Member
avatar

Posts : 504
Points : 538
Reputation : 2
Birthday : 1990-12-02 Join date : 2009-07-30
Age : 27
Location : Costa Rica

PostSubject: Re: 25th !!!!   Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:12 pm

|uF|LEGEND wrote:


Ruyter relax BRO actually Fusy = ( Perv**t) guy lol ...

Yeah I know that he likes that kind of things lol!
Back to top Go down
smile
|uF|Member
|uF|Member
avatar

Posts : 418
Points : 456
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-07-30
Location : egypt

PostSubject: Re: 25th !!!!   Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:59 pm

Merry Christmas and happy new year for all
Back to top Go down
Liakos
Secret Service
Secret Service


Posts : 821
Points : 929
Reputation : 12
Birthday : 1990-04-22 Join date : 2009-08-02
Age : 27
Location : GREECE

PostSubject: Re: 25th !!!!   Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:25 pm

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!
Back to top Go down
nRs|ToGGi
1000
1000
avatar

Posts : 1161
Points : 1317
Reputation : 10
Birthday : 1996-06-07 Join date : 2009-07-31
Age : 21
Location : Kingdom Saudia arabia

PostSubject: Re: 25th !!!!   Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:26 pm

Merry Chrismas To All |uF| Brothers .
Back to top Go down
Ruyter
|uF|Member
|uF|Member
avatar

Posts : 504
Points : 538
Reputation : 2
Birthday : 1990-12-02 Join date : 2009-07-30
Age : 27
Location : Costa Rica

PostSubject: Re: 25th !!!!   Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:20 pm

Merry Christmas to all! Have an excellent day bros!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 25th !!!!   

Back to top Go down
 
25th !!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Nov. 25th Birthdays!
» MSA National Motorsport Week. 25th - 5th July
» Impossible Mission November 25th - December 21st
» 25th Anniversary Space Marine model
» TMNT 25th Anniversary Figures

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SWAT 4 General Discussion :: General Talk-
Jump to:  
This Forum Created By Billy Strickland. Forum Name (JumP)Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum