plz delete all of my names in here the forums

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Who is online? <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Share | 

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: plz delete all of my names in here the forums   Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:49 pm

for gods sake id love to be able to see and read what actuall members get to read but geez i cant yay no discussions for me i get to sit and wait for an opening to get into the *CENSORED* server then i see new people with admin wow thats great and they just randomly kick people with no reason maybe he was a hacker i dont know but i dont think i would be askign alot to get to read damn member status *CENSORED* sakes so just delete all of rip and boosterbones accounts from this forum plz ill see ya all in game at times when im able to get on if it isnt full anyways have a good night and peace out all
Back to top Go down
JumP
Forum,Owner
Forum,Owner

Birthday : 1200-08-08 Join date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: plz delete all of my names in here the forums   Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:01 pm

boosterbones wrote:
for gods sake id love to be able to see and read what actuall members get to read but geez i cant yay no discussions for me i get to sit and wait for an opening to get into the *CENSORED* server then i see new people with admin wow thats great and they just randomly kick people with no reason maybe he was a hacker i dont know but i dont think i would be askign alot to get to read damn member status *CENSORED* sakes so just delete all of rip and boosterbones accounts from this forum plz ill see ya all in game at times when im able to get on if it isnt full anyways have a good night and peace out all
ok

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1